Thursday, March 14, 2013

Blogger. More surgery dates.

Hi Everyone!

Not sure if anyone really reads these posts and updates... :) but i wanted to let you all know that I will be posting in this blog as well as on brodys website. If you would like these updates emailed to you, please subscribe at the top right you can enter your email, and they will automaticly emailed whenever I post. Another option is to go to brody's website, www.brodyhenke.com and subscribe. This is not an email, it will just show up in your favorites and newsfeeds for google.  I am not very experienced with building websites. but throughout this whole process, I am learning bits and pieces, and I have found more ways to keep everyone informed. It is on the Brody "Journal" page!! :)

Thanks for following brody's journey. Today I schduled his next three surergeries. To find out more check out brodys web site. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment