Friday, January 4, 2013

1.4.13

Happy New Year! 2013 already!! Brody is now 3! We have Brody's annual check-up with his ENT and audiologist schduled for this month. This is very exciting because we will finally be getting some answers to exactly what is in his little head and what and how we can procede for his surgeries. As his Mom, i'm excited,, but nervous at the same time. My little boy is perfect to me! :) I know that with time, I will be ready to handle this with God in control!

There are some fundraisers coming up in the near future! The Brendan Wegner Memorial Fisheree (see more info here on website) and also a County Bar Crawl. (see facebook for more info)

Wishing you all the best in the new year! I know that we will be having an eventful one!

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment