Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Donations and Papa Murphy's Pizza Sale

We have started to see some donations coming in for Brody's Benefit. I just wanted to say Thank you to everyone who is helping us with the Benefit. Whether it but the planning, spreading the word, donating to the benefit or directly to Brody's account... We are so thankful for each and everyone of you who!! :)

We have started another fundraiser with Papa Murphy's, please look under the papa murphy's pizza sale under the fundraising tab on the website for more information. I feel that this has lots of potential to raise some funds for Brody.

Brody's Harvest for hearing is coming together quickly. It is only 30 days away!  I am looking forward to seeing everyone there. Also I'm working on getting workers all lined up for the 2 days. If you are interested in helping out. Please let me know eithier by email or calling me. Thanks again.

No comments:

Post a Comment